I'll try to update this list from time to time of some cute and funny quotes I may have overheard during our day. (New quotes will be at the top.) Enjoy!
- While reading the morning message and date on a Friday, one kinder corrected me . . . "Um, we all heard about this commercial. Today is actually FriYAY."
- As we shared about siblings during share one morning, one kinder shared about their teenager baby brother. :)
- During a guided discovery with unifix cubes, a learner suggested . . . "There must be unicorns in there!!"
- As we cleaned up from reading one morning, I called attention by asking students to gently put their hands on their heads. One friend said, "But not me today because I have gel in my hair."
- Every morning we answer a question on the smart board by putting a tally mark under the answer that pertains to them. One kinder who forgot to answer one morning told me, "Miss Robinson, I forgot to do my Italian mark!"
- "Practice takes better!" (a new version of practice makes perfect :) )